Custom Fit Case and Screen protector for the Linx 10!

Give your Linx 10 some new accessories!

Re: Custom Fit Case and Screen protector for the Linx 10!

by Dann » February 15th, 2015, 5:35 pm

Nice bit of advertising there ;)
Dann
Admin
Founder/Admin
Founder/Admin

Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Staples UK
Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad

by zenki200 » February 15th, 2015, 11:43 pm

Dann wrote:Nice bit of advertising there ;)

I thought it was the sensible option! :D
Linx User
Linx User

Linx Tablet: Linx 10
Retailer: Amazon UK

by Cactus » February 28th, 2015, 9:22 pm

Just received the blue one shown on the last page. Excellent fit and nice colour. Also bought the 3 pack of IVSO screen protectors, I never usually get on with screen protectors but this one was easy to fit and doesn't interfere with the touch screen at all.
Linx Newbie
Linx Newbie

Retailer: Amazon

by zenki200 » February 28th, 2015, 9:44 pm

I ordered some screen protectors too, the same time as the case but they are taking ages to get here. Since then I had my original tablet replaced by Exertis so left the factory fitted protector in place having got caught out the first time!
Linx User
Linx User

by gh97 » March 2nd, 2015, 3:31 pm

zenki200 wrote:I ordered some screen protectors too, the same time as the case but they are taking ages to get here. Since then I had my original tablet replaced by Exertis so left the factory fitted protector in place having got caught out the first time!

:-D I almost took mine off too, the tab to pull it off is very tempting! But it is an actual proper screen protector which is nice :-)
Linx 8 owner
Linx Nerd
Linx Nerd

Linx Tablet: Linx 8
Retailer: Ebuyer
Windows Version: Windows 8.1

by johnpeat » March 5th, 2015, 3:48 am

gh97 wrote:
zenki200 wrote:I ordered some screen protectors too, the same time as the case but they are taking ages to get here. Since then I had my original tablet replaced by Exertis so left the factory fitted protector in place having got caught out the first time!

:-D I almost took mine off too, the tab to pull it off is very tempting! But it is an actual proper screen protector which is nice :-)

My factory-fitted one had a bubble so it had to go after just a few days...

I ordered the ELTD ones from Amazon last week (late Feb) but what was delivered are IVSO ones - and they're **** quality.

One was marked so binned instantly, the next one's adhesive wasn't properly applied so wouldn't stick, the third is one but it's also lightly marked so it's not staying on - Amazon refunded me based on me having nothing to return to them too which was nice of them!

There is a 're-applyable' protector on Amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00S6H2GHO/r ... 5ETTMAN9JL

but I've seen those on other devices and they're not always great (nowhere near as easy to fit as they claim and re-applying is a nightmare because they pickup TONNES of dirt) but YMMV?

End of the day my tablet isn't a phone going into/out of my pocket etc. - it shouldn't get scratched unless I'm outright careless etc. etc. (famous last words)
Linx Newbie
Linx Newbie

Linx Tablet: None
Retailer: n/a

by zenki200 » March 5th, 2015, 11:09 pm

Well, I'm still waiting for my screen protectors to turn up. They were supposed to be here by 2/3/15 at the latest. I've emailed the seller so lets hope they can resolve it. This in one of a number of problems I've had with Amazon sellers over the past few months.
Linx User
Linx User

by Lol999 » May 2nd, 2015, 5:59 pm

This case really is a nice bit of kit and for about £10 a steal, far better than the generic load of rubbish in Tesco for £16!
Highly recommended!

Retailer: Ebuyer

by johnpeat » May 2nd, 2015, 6:44 pm

johnpeat wrote:There is a 're-applyable' protector on Amazon

but I've seen those on other devices and they're not always great (nowhere near as easy to fit as they claim and re-applying is a nightmare because they pickup TONNES of dirt) but YMMV?

After returning the utterly hopeless ELTD protectors, I ended-up getting one of these 'reusable' filters - and - erm...

Well it works but it's not in ANY way reusable because once it's picked-up dust, it will keep it forever...

It's also cut to fit EXACTLY - which in reality means it's just too-big/catches the edges and doesn't stick properly around the sides...

Honestly, how SWEAR hard would it be just to make a screen protector which works???
Linx Newbie
Linx Newbie

Linx Tablet: None
Retailer: n/a

by newgen2005 » July 13th, 2015, 7:16 pm

johnpeat wrote:
johnpeat wrote:There is a 're-applyable' protector on Amazon

After returning the utterly hopeless ELTD protectors, I ended-up getting one of these 'reusable' filters - and - erm...

Well it works but it's not in ANY way reusable because once it's picked-up dust, it will keep it forever...

It's also cut to fit EXACTLY - which in reality means it's just too-big/catches the edges and doesn't stick properly around the sides...

Honestly, how SWEAR hard would it be just to make a screen protector which works???

Did you find any good screen protectors?
Linx Newbie
Linx Newbie

Retailer: Amazon
Windows Version: Windows 8.1

PreviousNext