Remove Advertisement

linx 1010 Leather Keyboard Help

Give your Linx 10 some new accessories!

linx 1010 Leather Keyboard Help

Postby vixegan » December 27th, 2016, 11:17 am

Hello,

I was brought the linx 1010 leather edition for christmas. I was also brought the docking station keyboard, however it is not compatible with the leather edition. Please could someone tell me where to find a good keyboard for the tablet. I want to keep it all in one case as well. Thank you in advance. :)
vixegan

Linx Tablet: Linx 1010 Leather Edition
Retailer: Ebay
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Remove Ad

Re: linx 1010 Leather Keyboard Help

Postby loulou » January 6th, 2017, 7:07 pm

Unfortunately I broke my Linx 10, but my sister got the Linx Leather from Santa :) and I can confirm keyboard docks that fit the (original) Linx 10 work as it has the same, original chassis.

The Cube i10 keyboard mentioned here (I'm commenting on the thread at the time, too) You need to be registered to view this link, please log-in or register fits perfectly and doesn't have the problems the Linx-branded original Origami Keyboard had. It also has a US Keyboard layout (if that bothers some - doesn't for me) and the left/right click mouse buttons the Origami Keyboard lack.

It worked well in all the time I had it - no gaps in typing like the Origami (handed it on to my sister yesterday). I will see if I can find an alternative out there, as the Gearbest link now says Out Of Stock You need to be registered to view this link, please log-in or register
loulou
Linx User
Linx User

Linx Tablet: Linx 10
Retailer: Staples

Re: linx 1010 Leather Keyboard Help

Postby loulou » January 16th, 2017, 1:58 am

Found a compatible one that looks the same as the earlier Gearbest one I linked to. £16.68 this time though http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222358519942
loulou
Linx User
Linx User

Linx Tablet: Linx 10
Retailer: Staples

Return to Accessories (Linx 10)