Remove Advertisement

Linx 10 Origami Keyboard

Give your Linx 10 some new accessories!

Linx 10 Origami Keyboard

Postby Ram1us » September 5th, 2015, 3:01 pm

Hi Folks,

I bought a Linx 10 about a month ago, brilliant piece of kit. I also bought the official origami keyboard dock, intending to use the tablet as a way to write lesson plans and resources. The problem is yesterday, they keyboard stopped working completely. It's as if the tablet just doesn't see it. I've contacted Amazon where i bought it from and they say they can't replace it as it's not available from them anymore.

I have sent an email to Exerts last night/this morning, so I'm looking forward to their reply.

Does anyone have any idea as to what I can do? I'm not averse to getting a different keyboard setup, but would like the trackpad facility as well.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks
Ram1us

Linx Tablet: Linx 10
Retailer: Sainsbury's
Windows Version: Windows 8.1

Remove Ad

Re: Linx 10 Origami Keyboard

Postby Dann » September 6th, 2015, 5:58 pm

Ram1us wrote:Hi Folks,

I bought a Linx 10 about a month ago, brilliant piece of kit. I also bought the official origami keyboard dock, intending to use the tablet as a way to write lesson plans and resources. The problem is yesterday, they keyboard stopped working completely. It's as if the tablet just doesn't see it. I've contacted Amazon where i bought it from and they say they can't replace it as it's not available from them anymore.

I have sent an email to Exerts last night/this morning, so I'm looking forward to their reply.

Does anyone have any idea as to what I can do? I'm not averse to getting a different keyboard setup, but would like the trackpad facility as well.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

you'll need to set a repair up with Exertis for this, or return for a refund to Amazon
Dann
Admin
Dann
Founder/Admin
Founder/Admin

Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Staples UK
Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro

Return to Accessories (Linx 10)