Is there a solution for Linx 10 switch on / charging issues?

If its broke and it doesn't turn on you probably wanna post in here.

Re: Is there a solution for Linx 10 switch on / charging iss

by Deleted User 16755 » November 30th, 2016, 4:49 pm

Sorry but your talking to the wrong chap to explain it as I am only repeating what I have been assured and read from Microsoft.
If you can find the 'Cortana and privacy' page on Microsoft website a lot of it is there. If you ask Cortana if you can switch her off she comes back with an explanation that includes the statement that because she is "fully integrated in Windows 10 she can't be fully shut off'.
If that is not correct then blame Microsoft.
Anyway in case any one else is still reading this my problem was solved last night with yet another update that locked up my tablet while I assume it configured. Suffice to say every thing is back to normal the morning . It switches on fine and power drain does not look excessive.
Thanks for all the interest but think I leave this site now .
A little too confrontational for me.
Deleted User 16755

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad

by fimber » December 1st, 2016, 5:09 pm

I am having the exact same problem

Linx Tablet: Linx 10
Retailer: Salisbury
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

by fimber » January 6th, 2017, 4:08 pm

This problem is driving me mad ,the problem of switching on suddenly rectified itself, until I downloaded a windows 10 update last week and I am back to having the turn on problem and yes the battery is discharging whilst turned off. It discharged from 100% to 6% over 36 hours.
This has got to be as a result of windows 10 update, and needs to be resolved by the professionals

Linx Tablet: Linx 10
Retailer: Salisbury
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Previous