Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript!
LinxTablet.co.uk - Linx 10 won't load after failed factory reset. : Help (Linx 10)

Linx 10 won't load after failed factory reset.

If its broke and it doesn't turn on you probably wanna post in here.

Linx 10 won't load after failed factory reset.

by Timnicebutdim » May 19th, 2017, 4:47 pm

Hello,

My tablet seemed to have gone from fine to awful in the space of two days. Kept crashing and/or restarting itself. I couldnt run anti virus without it crashing and haven't really installed much on it as I only really use it for Netflix/watching stuff off a USB so thought easiest option would be a factory reset to get it back to normal. About half way through it came up with an error and said it couldn't be done. I followed the onscreen instructions for it to go back to the normal screen and clicked "no" when it said so as prompted if in middle of doing a reset. Now it just tries to turn on but goes from the Linx logo to a black screen and back to the linx logo over and over. I'm useless with computers so was wondering if anyone has any idea what could be done to get it back working?

Thanks.

Linx Tablet: Linx 10
Retailer: Sainsbury
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad

Re: Linx 10 won't load after failed factory reset.

by gadgetuk » May 19th, 2017, 8:45 pm

I think you will have to reinstall via a bootable usb, if you contact support they will I'm sure advise you of how to do this or maybe even send you one.

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk
Linx User
Linx User

Linx Tablet: Linx 1010
Retailer: Argos

Re: Linx 10 won't load after failed factory reset.

by STRAT71 » August 5th, 2017, 9:57 am

I have just messed up two devices by attempting a factory reset.
A 1010B, which comes up 'Preparing' then a box comes up with a message about having started unexpectedly and instructs to click OK and to restart the computer and restart installation.
This just puts it in a loop.
A link 10, which loads the start screen and accepts my log in. This mostly says welcome, but loads forever and then exits.
Twice it actually progressed further, but had limited content. No Internet or Windows functions.
They may have been getting slow, but I wish I had left well alone.
Linx Newbie
Linx Newbie

Linx Tablet: Linx 1020
Retailer: ebay