Remove Advertisement

Linx / exertis support

General chit-chat on the Linx 10

Linx / exertis support

Postby andyi » August 16th, 2016, 3:57 pm

Hi all, wondering if anyone has the same problem as me.
The charger on my 9 month old Linx 10 stopped working so I contacted Linx support for warranty, after a number of emails to and fro they have decided that as they no longer have any of those chargers I can buy my own and never mind that it's under warranty. I know they're not dear on ebay, but that is a bad attitude towards warranty support I feel.
andyi

Linx Tablet: Linx 10
Retailer: ebuyer
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Remove Ad

Re: Linx / exertis support

Postby nememo » August 16th, 2016, 6:44 pm

Unfortunately, that seems to be pretty much normal for Exertis - they're nothing more than a reseller for a generic tablet which they got their logo slapped onto.

Note that this forum is nothing to do with Exertis - it's a small community driven website where owners have got together and shared knowledge, tricks and tips.
Linx 8 Owner
nememo
Premium Member
Premium Member

Linx Tablet: Linx 8
Retailer: Staples

Re: Linx / exertis support

Postby andyi » August 17th, 2016, 7:30 am

Yes, I realised the forum is nothing to do with Exertis, that would show some level of support! I'm just trying to gauge the extent of charger problem,s as the guy I'm talking to mistakenly forwarded some internal emails to me that plainly show that they are trying to not have to replace tablets because they don't have any chargers. I for one am not letting it go, it's a matter of principle!
andyi

Linx Tablet: Linx 10
Retailer: ebuyer

Return to General (Linx 10)