I had similar power-drain problems with my Linx10. The problem turned out to be the RealTek Wireless SDIO card staying on continuously in "connected standby" mode. Unfortunately, I tried two things at the same time to fix it, so I'm not sure which worked! They were:
Update the drivers to the ones from here: http://linxtablet.co.uk/Downloads/realtek_rtlxxx_3007.9.1015.2014.exe
using the following technique:
1) Download the drivers (things get awkward if this isn't done first).
2) Enter Device Manager, expand Network Adaptors and delete the Realtek device (hence downloading the drivers first).
3) Extract the drivers, and find the setup exectuable. Run that.
The second thing I did was to disable "Performance mode" on the wireless card:
1) Back in Device Manager, right-click the recently re-appeared Realtek device and choose Properties.
2) Go to the Advanced tab, choose the "WiFi Configure" property and change the value from "Performace" to "WiFi".
A restart is probably due about now, then add your preferred wireless networks back in.
This process changed my tablet from using approximately 5% of the battery per hour when asleep, to about 0.5% (yes, a 10x improvement) according to the powercfg /sleepstudy command.