Custom Fit Linx 8 cases and screen protectors!

Give your Linx 8 some new accessories!

Custom Fit Linx 8 cases and screen protectors!

by CogZog » January 1st, 2015, 10:28 am

Well would you Adam and Eve it, just hours after I ordered a case for a Samsung Galaxy Tab S, along comes the real one!!!

Image

Cases

Red: http://amzn.to/1BogP8G
Black: http://amzn.to/1wEIBtd
Blue: http://amzn.to/1xxaV7X
White: http://amzn.to/1BkpcCv

Screen protector:
http://amzn.to/1xxaZV6



Go get em folks!
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: December 26th, 2014, 1:30 am
Location: Sutton St James, UK
Linx Tablet: Linx 8
Retailer: Amazon
Windows Version: Windows 8.1

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad

Re: Genuine Linx 8 cases and screen protectors!

by K1lo » January 1st, 2015, 11:56 am

Not sure if I'd quite call them official.. but it's nice to see they were designed for our plucky little tablets :D
K1lo
 

Re: Genuine Linx 8 cases and screen protectors!

by CogZog » January 1st, 2015, 6:10 pm

Yes, official is the wrong word. Custom fit? But it is good we can get ahold of a case designed for our tablets. :P
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: December 26th, 2014, 1:30 am
Location: Sutton St James, UK
Linx Tablet: Linx 8
Retailer: Amazon
Windows Version: Windows 8.1

Re: Genuine Linx 8 cases and screen protectors!

by Dann » January 1st, 2015, 6:24 pm

CogZog wrote:Yes, official is the wrong word. Custom fit? But it is good we can get ahold of a case designed for our tablets. :P


I Was going to edit the name of the thread.. didn't wanna come overzealous!
Dann
Admin
Founder/Admin
Founder/Admin
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: December 20th, 2014, 11:21 pm
Location: York, UK
Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Staples UK
Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro

Re: Genuine Linx 8 cases and screen protectors!

by K1lo » January 1st, 2015, 6:27 pm

This is usually the type of case I buy.. but I'm still waiting for my case / keyboard combo. If it doesn't work out then I'll likely pick up one of these
K1lo
 

Re: Genuine Linx 8 cases and screen protectors!

by Dann » January 1st, 2015, 6:32 pm

K1lo wrote:This is usually the type of case I buy.. but I'm still waiting for my case / keyboard combo. If it doesn't work out then I'll likely pick up one of these


Did you get the one by the same people who made the other ones in this thread? (http://amzn.to/1zC9nob)
Dann
Admin
Founder/Admin
Founder/Admin
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: December 20th, 2014, 11:21 pm
Location: York, UK
Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Staples UK
Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro

Re: Genuine Linx 8 cases and screen protectors!

by buttugly » January 1st, 2015, 6:38 pm

Thanks CogZog I have posted this deal over at Hotdeals, cold so far.
Original Member
Original Member
 
Posts: 30
Joined: December 28th, 2014, 8:49 am
Location: UK
Linx Tablet: Linx 10
Retailer: Staples
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Re: Genuine Linx 8 cases and screen protectors!

by CogZog » January 2nd, 2015, 12:02 pm

Dann wrote:
CogZog wrote:Yes, official is the wrong word. Custom fit? But it is good we can get ahold of a case designed for our tablets. :P


I Was going to edit the name of the thread.. didn't wanna come overzealous!


Please do that Dann, I'm not easily offended!
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: December 26th, 2014, 1:30 am
Location: Sutton St James, UK
Linx Tablet: Linx 8
Retailer: Amazon
Windows Version: Windows 8.1

Re: Genuine Linx 8 cases and screen protectors!

by Dann » January 2nd, 2015, 5:39 pm

CogZog wrote:
Dann wrote:
CogZog wrote:Yes, official is the wrong word. Custom fit? But it is good we can get ahold of a case designed for our tablets. :P


I Was going to edit the name of the thread.. didn't wanna come overzealous!


Please do that Dann, I'm not easily offended!


I'll sort it now.

I didn't wanna come across that because I'm an admin I'd be editing everything I didn't like..
Dann
Admin
Founder/Admin
Founder/Admin
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: December 20th, 2014, 11:21 pm
Location: York, UK
Linx Tablet: Linx Vision
Retailer: Staples UK
Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro

Re: Custom Fit Linx 8 cases and screen protectors!

by CocoPops » January 5th, 2015, 2:50 pm

Just ordered the black one from the links in the OP.

Thanks!
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 28
Joined: January 5th, 2015, 2:43 pm
Location: West Berks
Linx Tablet: Linx 8
Retailer: Amazon
Windows Version: Windows 8.1

Next

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest