Linx 8 - Potential Cases.

Give your Linx 8 some new accessories!

Re: Linx 8 - Potential Cases.

by Highland3r » January 25th, 2015, 4:55 pm

More of a fan of sleeve/pouch cases than fixed/fold over and prefer those without zips to reduce and scratching etc. In saying that, ended up purchasing one of these cases http://www.amazon.co.uk/Linx-Nylon-Stan ... d+Function which works rather well. Tablet is held nice and snugly and the stand function works pretty well.

Outer fabric attracts/shows dust a load but better than the tablet getting dusty! There's a small zipped pocket on the front - mostly useless but it'd hold a charging cable or small otg

Linx Tablet: Linx 8

ADVERTISEMENT
Remove Ad

by figgy » January 31st, 2015, 5:54 pm

Highland3r wrote:More of a fan of sleeve/pouch cases than fixed/fold over and prefer those without zips to reduce and scratching etc. In saying that, ended up purchasing one of these cases http://www.amazon.co.uk/Linx-Nylon-Stan ... d+Function which works rather well. Tablet is held nice and snugly and the stand function works pretty well.

Outer fabric attracts/shows dust a load but better than the tablet getting dusty! There's a small zipped pocket on the front - mostly useless but it'd hold a charging cable or small otg

That's what I've just ordered but found it 95p cheaper on ebay from same seller! (every penny...)

What I really want is a custom fit snap in case/cover where plastic corners grip the tablet. I really don't like any elastic or fabric that covers any part of the face of the tablet. If anyone find such a thing please let me know!!

by jasoninertia » February 3rd, 2015, 12:35 pm

Samsung s 8.4 pro tablet case fits the linx 8 , im using one now , I had to heat up the corners with a hairdryer to bend them in a little for a tight fit , its about 2 or 3 mm too long for the tablet and about 2mm too wide , its pretty easy to do as long as you don't get the case too hot it will bend don't do it with your tablet in the case obviously.

Just keep checking for a snug fit, most back street phone shops sell these cases for about a fiver , just take your tablet in and ask nicely to check if your tablet fits a case for a Samsung 8.4 s pro

You need to be registered to view this link, please log-in or register
Premium Member
Premium Member

Retailer: game
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Previous