Remove Advertisement

Windows 10 - Seizure, can anyone help?

If its broke and it doesn't turn on you probably wanna post in here.

Windows 10 - Seizure, can anyone help?

Postby Funforus » October 10th, 2015, 2:00 pm

Hello, really liked my Linx 8 which was running Windows 8.1 . . . I installed Windows 10 and all was well for a few weeks until today. It was fine for some minutes showing full battery and logging on to my router and giving me the weather forecast then, in the middle of my loading another page it just went off. No step by step close down it just went blank.

I pressed the button to turn it on and the usual Linx logo appeared for a few seconds, then, nothing. No hovering blue window nevertheless I gave it a few minutes in case Windows 10 was doing yet another of its unannounced updates then tried again. Again the Linx logo then for just a few moments below it the legend . . . attempting repair . . . then nothing. I left it for twenty minutes or so just in case something was happening but with no result.

Leaving fifteen minutes between attempts I have tried some four of five times but with the same result each time, the Linx logo for three seconds then nothing . . .

Does anyone have any idea what has happened and how I might get it going again? Any advice for the tablet illiterate would be gratefully received!
Funforus

Linx Tablet: Linx 8
Retailer: Novatech Ltd
Windows Version: Windows 10 Home

Remove Ad

Return to Help (Linx 8)